Come visit of hiring managers on 5-9-18 from 10 am to 2 pm.
The Curriculum Support Specialist will support and assist the progress and completion of curriculum development projects for assigned departments or programs. A friendly and cooperative spirit is important as interaction with faculty, staff, and developers is essential for the position.
• Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
• The ability to manage multiple assignments with sensitivity to deadlines and priorities is necessary.
• Applicants should have knowledge of most Microsoft Office programs, be detail-oriented, have excellent interpersonal skills, and have a problem solving attitude.
• Applicants must be able to fully support the University vision, mission and statement of faith and contribute to the spiritual and academic fellowship of the University.